The Institution of American Education was founded on the principles of innovation, excellence and dedication to define and afresh the way higher education is delivered in Vietnam. Through its many educational services, IAE and its members seek to empower the new generation of Vietnamese students by forming an all-around platform for human capital investments. Ranging from an overseas education consulting service to a full-fledged collegiate program, IAE integrally predisposes itself to transcend and innovate the pathway that interlinks high school, college and future careers of its students.
IAE’s ESL division offers language learning opportunities from kindergarten to adult, including K12 solutions, language classes for kids and teens, test preparation classes (including SAT, GMAT, TOEFL and IELTS), adult classes for general English and adult business-specific courses. It operates within the public school sector, working closely with local governments and schools across Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam
Public school classes run September through May; IAE offers courses year-round
- Some positions for juniors or seniors taking a gap year
- Bachelor’s degree or higher for many positions
- Education, English, math or science degrees given priority; for other majors, TEFL certification is preferred
- Have a desire to increase access to English education programs in Vietnam
- Be flexible and adaptable
Rolling applications, with high seasons for recruitment in August and December
Van Nguyen (email@example.com)