Skip to main content
Skip to navigation


International students who hold F-1 or J-1 visas have the option to work in the United States. Firm U.S. immigration rules apply to all of the employment options. Anyone who violates the rules or works illegally will be out of status and must be reinstated.

Related services and programs at MU: