Skip to main content
Skip to navigation


International travel registry

International Center and MU affiliated programs

  1. Find your program in the program search.
  2. Select the "Apply Now" button under the Application tab on the program page. You will login to myStudyAbroad using your MU username (PawPrint) and password to start your application.
    • Once you have started an application, you can return to it later by directly logging in to myStudyAbroad.
  3. Complete all of the application requirements. Requirements vary by program, and you must make sure all requirements are completed before submitting your application.
    • Students applying for MU affiliated programs generally must complete an application in myStudyAbroad as well as apply directly to the program sponsor.
    • Additional application requirements apply to non-MU (visiting) students.

Application deadlines

  • September 20: Winter break, spring and calendar year programs
  • November 1: Spring break programs
  • February 15: Summer, fall and academic year programs

MU divisional programs

The following divisions have their own application procedures and deadlines. Please contact the relevant office for more information.

Students applying to MU divisional programs can also apply for International Center scholarships.

Non-MU programs

If you plan to participate in a program not affiliated with MU, you still need to fill out paperwork in order to maintain your enrollment at MU. Please carefully read our information about non-MU programs for more information.