Skip to main content
Skip to navigation

Graduate, non-MU and UM System students

The International Center strives to provide quality study abroad programs for a variety of students. The majority of MU study abroad programs are open to both undergraduate and graduate students, and many are open to students from other universities, including other UM System campuses (MS&T, UMKC, UMSL)MU Study Abroad Students in South Africa

Issues pertaining to academic credit, financial aid, billing and application requirements differ slightly for graduate students and non-MU students. Students who fall into either category should review the applicable section.