Skip to main content
Skip to navigation

MU programs

All MU study abroad programs have the following in common:

  • May be faculty-led, exchange, direct-enroll or internship.
  • Usually accept MU financial aid to cover the costs. (Check with the MU Office of Student Financial Aid for specific details).

There may be a few differences depending on whether a program is administered by the International Center or other MU department:

International Center

  • Primary MU contact is the International Center.
  • May be co-sponsored by an MU department offering academic credit.
  • Usually allow students to pay MU tuition.

Other schools/colleges