- MU Engage: A listing of all officially recognized MU student organizations.
- Chinese Language and Culture Association: Student organization that encourages and supports the studying of Chinese language and culture at MU.
- Asian American Association: Student organization that promotes awareness and understanding of the culture, history and issues of Asian Pacific Islander Americans.
- MU Center for English Language Learning: English language instruction programs for non-native speakers to help prepare them to pursue an academic degree in the United States.
- MU International Student and Scholar Services: Provides immigration-related advising and support for MU’s international students and scholars. The living in Columbia information is very helpful for those new to the city.
- MU Institute for Korean Studies: MU’s central hub for exploring Korean studies through research, teaching, campus programming and public engagement.
- MU Info: A weekly email and online newsletter of announcements from across campus.
- Mizzou Events Calendar: See upcoming events at MU.
- The District: Discover all the things to see, do and eat in Columbia’s vibrant downtown.
- GoCOMO public transit: Bus maps and schedules, fares and other information about public transit.
- City of Columbia resident guide: Helpful information about living in Columbia.
- Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau events calendar: Find out what’s happening in Columbia.
- Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau community resources: Discover helpful places and organizations in Columbia.
- University Place Apartments: Apartment living next to MU’s campus with a diverse, international community.