The Executive Certificate in Global Leadership can help you achieve your professional goals through a unique, online program designed to build your leadership skills, enhance your global communication methods, better understand cultures outside of your own, and give your presentation and facilitation skills a boost. You will be able to work at your own pace and then join other scholars and professionals from around the globe each week in live Zoom rooms, where our expert instructors will provide you with opportunities to learn, debate, present and share.
- Flexible schedule: Enjoy the convenience of accessing your learning materials anytime, anywhere with an internet connection from your computer or mobile device. Each week’s assignments and discussions are presented in an easy-to-follow format.
- Interactive learning: In addition to live lectures, courses may feature interactive content such as engaging presentations, quizzes, podcasts and more that immerse you in a multimedia learning environment. Content is designed to engage different learning styles.
- Connected classroom: Discussion boards, peer work and chat rooms provide many ways to connect with your classmates and instructors outside of live class time. Build connections through group projects and learn from the different perspectives of professionals from around the globe. Each course will have 90 minutes of live/synchronous instruction each week. Outside of those class times, you will be expected to participate in online discussion boards and complete readings or other tasks as assigned by the instructor.
- Session I: Week of Feb. 1 through week of March 25 (exact class day to be determined)
- Session II: Week of April 5 through week of May 20 (exact class day to be determined
Live instruction one day per week between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. Central Time on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least two years of professional experience
- Comfortable using English to communicate with others
- Suggested score range around TOEFL 500/TOEFL IBT 61/TOEIC 800 (official test scores not required).
- All applicants will be interviewed prior to acceptance.
Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020