February travel

By Payton B.

March 12, 2024

In my second month of being in Italy, I have gotten much more settled into a routine. We officially started our semester classes at the end of January, and we are currently fully in the swing of assignments, tests, and more. In February, I traveled to two different countries: Switzerland and Spain. I went to the town of Lucerne, Switzerland and it was beautiful! The town is on the lake and seeing the lake with mountains in the background was amazing. My favorite trip so far was definitely Barcelona, Spain. The weather was beautiful and we visited places such as Park Guell, Casa Batllo and we also did a sunset boat ride. Overall, I am having a great time in Italy so far and I can’t wait to continue my stay and immerse myself even further into the culture as well as travel and get to know other cultures as well!

Tezza_4658
Photo of me in Park Guell in Barcelona! It was such an interesting and beautiful park full of ceramic architecture and nature!
Tezza_3564
Photo of Lake Lucerne in Switzerland with the Alps in the background.
Tezza_2523
Photo of a building in Lucerne, Switzerland! The architecture in Lucerne was so interesting and like nothing I had ever seen before.

Learn more about this blogger’s study abroad program: IES Abroad: Fashion Design and Merchandising in Milan