Mizzou Study Abroad programs
- Find your program in the program search.
- Select the “Apply Now” button on the overview or application instructions tab on the program page. You will log in to myStudyAbroad using your MU username (PawPrint) and password to start your application.
- Complete all application requirements. These vary by program, and you must make sure all requirements are complete and then submit your application.
- September 20: Winter break, spring and calendar year programs
- November 1: Spring break programs
- February 15: Summer, fall and academic year programs
The following MU divisions have their own application procedures and deadlines. Please contact the relevant office for more information.
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- College of Business
- College of Education and Human Development
- Office of Service-Learning
- School of Journalism
If you plan to participate in a program not affiliated with MU, you still need to apply through myStudyAbroad to maintain your enrollment at MU. Please carefully read the non-MU program page for more information.