You can gain a global perspective while earning your Mizzou degree.
- MU offers programs in more than 40 countries.
- Programs for every major, varying from one week to a full year.
- Study abroad and accelerate your degree program.
- Obtain skills for the global workforce.
- Apply financial aid and scholarships to program costs.
- Gain new perspectives through experiential learning.
Start your adventure
1. Learn the basics.
- Attend Study Abroad 101 to get answers to your preliminary questions about study abroad. Offered at 2 p.m. Tuesdays on Zoom during the semester or anytime on-demand. You should do this before meeting with a study abroad adviser.
- Come to the annual Mizzou Abroad Fair: Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021.
2. Explore your options.
- Review the eligibility requirements.
- Think about your goals for study abroad — academic, professional and personal — and other things to consider when choosing a program.
- Use the study abroad program search to find a program that meets your needs.
- Once you’ve narrowed down your program options, you can make an appointment with your study abroad adviser in MU Connect.
- Pay attention to the application deadlines and request recommendations as early as possible.
- Obtain a passport, or check the expiration date if you already have one.
- Be sure to read and follow the instructions outlined for your program.
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.