The International Center is a U.S. Department of State designated passport application acceptance facility. We accept passport applications for U.S. citizens of all ages. You do not have to be affiliated with the University of Missouri to utilize our services.
To make an appointment, call 573-882-6007.
Passport application process
- Print out and complete the passport application (Form DS-11) before your appointment.
- Bring your completed application and all other required documents to your appointment.
- Have your passport photo taken, if needed.
- Meet with one of our trained passport agents to review your documents. Your application and supporting documents will then be forwarded to the Department of State for processing.
- Any applications received after 1 p.m. will be forwarded for processing on the following business day.
Refer to the U.S. Department of State website for current passport processing times. This chart will help you select the appropriate service based on when and why you are traveling.