International Student and Scholar Services staff will be attending professional development training the week of May 30–June 3. Advising and document processing services will be available as follows.
Advising services will be reduced and document processing will only be provided for emergency purposes. Documents submitted this week will be processed when the team returns Monday, June 6. Advising will be available at the following times:
- Monday, May 30: University closed, no advising
- Tuesday, May 31: 1:30–3:30 p.m. — online appointments
- Wednesday, June 1: 1:30–3:30 p.m. — online appointments
- Thursday, June 2: 1:30–3:30 p.m. — in-person walk-ins
- Friday, June 3: 10 a.m.–noon — in-person walk-ins
International sponsored students
Advising will be canceled May 30–June 6. Any documents needed prior to June should be submitted before Monday, May 23.
- J-1 scholar advising will be held as scheduled.
- H-1B scholar advising will be canceled May 30–June 10.