Sponsor reporting requirements

Proof of enrollment

If you are required to report your enrollment and your sponsor does not accept any of the following enrollment reports, contact the Sponsored Student Program for assistance.

Enrollment certification

You can request a certification of enrollment from the Office of the University Registrar. You must have your local and mailing addresses updated in myZou to access the report.

It can take the Registrar’s Office up to one month after the semester begins to finish reporting enrollment, so your report may not be available at the start of the semester. Sponsors are aware of this timeline. If you receive a message from your sponsor urgently requesting your enrollment certification and it is not available yet, please let them know and confirm that you will provide a copy as soon as it becomes available. If your sponsor has any additional questions or concerns, you can direct them to contact the Sponsored Student Program.

Academic profile

If you need a document detailing the courses you are enrolled in for the term, you can obtain your “academic profile” from myZou. It is an unofficial transcript pulled from your myZou account.

To access your academic profile:

  1. Log in to myZou.
  2. Under Main Menu, go to Self Service > Academic Records > Rqst Student Academic Profile.
  3. Select Submit.
  4. The document will be emailed to your MU account.


The Sponsored Student Program requests transcripts on behalf of our students each term. Near the end of every semester, you will receive an email with instructions for retrieving your transcripts. Read this email carefully and contact us with any questions.

The Sponsored Student Program must have a transcript request form on file for you in order to request transcripts on your behalf. If we don’t, you will be responsible for requesting your own transcript from the Office of the University Registrar and providing it to your sponsor.