The Sponsored Student Program staff will serve as your main point of contact at the University of Missouri for any concerns relating to application requirements, admission procedures and issues related to your sponsorship. Our goal is to help students and sponsors from the point of inquiry to placement and throughout their academic program.
Prospective sponsored students
If you are a prospective student and have already secured sponsorship funding or are in the process of securing your funding, our team can assist you through the application and admission process, including:
- Questions about MU academic programs.
- Questions regarding non-degree, undergraduate and graduate admission requirements, application procedures and materials required.
- Contact with appropriate departmental faculty and staff.
- Contact with current sponsored students for questions about life on campus.
- Requesting conditional admission.
- Communication with sponsors about estimated expenses, billing procedures, etc.
Please review the application instructions for government-sponsored students. We encourage prospective students to contact the Sponsored Student Program with any questions by email (email@example.com).
Admitted sponsored students
The Sponsored Student Program provides pre- and post-arrival information through regular email communications. Once admitted, you will receive a congratulatory email with information regarding campus and setting up your online student account in myZou. You will also receive a separate arrival and orientation email with information regarding enrollment, housing, arrival assistance and orientation events. Review this information thoroughly and carefully, and notify us with any questions.
Pre-arrival support includes:
- Assistance with your myZou student account.
- Questions regarding course registration.
- Virtual advising sessions via Zoom.
- Resources for on- and off-campus housing.